As we age, our skin changes. Over time, the natural volume of youthful skin begins to diminish as wrinkles and folds form. But, with Juvederm injectable gel, you don’t have to just sit back and let it happen! Recently approved by the FDA, Juvederm injectable gel is a “next generation” dermal filler. The smooth consistency gel helps to instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds, like your”smile lines” or “parentheses” (nasolabial folds—the creases that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth).
Juvederm is a smooth consistency gel made of hyaluronic acid—a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps to add volume and hydration. Your DermaSmooth professional eases Juvederm injectable gel under the skin to provide a smooth, natural look and feel—so everyone will notice (but no one will know)!
Because Juvederm™ injectable gel is a simple, nonsurgical treatment, there is minimal recovery or downtime. So you can make an appointment at DermaSmooth for treatment, scheduling your appointment for a time right after work or going to the gym, or even while the kids are at soccer practice—and get right back to your life. Here’s what to expect when you visit DermaSmooth for treatment.
Advantages of Choosing Juvederm:
- A “next-generation” filler: Juvederm is a “next-generation” non-animal dermal filler that is made from hyaluronic acid—a naturally occurring substance that plays a vital role in hydrating your skin and replenishing its natural volume. No allergy skin tests are needed prior to receiving treatment
- Advanced technology for long-lasting results: Juvederm injectable gel employs its unique manufacturing process to provide the highest concentration of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of any currently available hyaluronic acid dermal filler for long-lasting results. This advanced manufacturing process also creates a smooth consistency gel that flows consistently and easily into the skin and provides a smooth, natural look and feel. Juvederm is the only filler available with this smooth consistency gel formulation—other existing hyaluronic acid fillers are made of granular consistency gels.
- Proven safety and effectiveness: Juvederm is the first FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that has demonstrated its safety and effectiveness in persons of color.
- Quick and easy procedure: Juvederm injectable gel is a nonsurgical physician-administered treatment that requires no allergy skin test and minimal recovery or downtime.
- Personalized treatment: Juvederm injectable gel is available in two formulations—Juvederm Ultra for versatility in contouring and volumizing facial wrinkles and folds, and Juvederm Ultra Plus, a more robust formulation for volumizing and correcting deeper folds and wrinkles. This allows your DermaSmooth professional to tailor treatment to meet your unique needs.
Juvederm Before and After
What makes Juvederm Different?
Juvéderm’s unique manufacturing process produces the highest concentration of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of any currently available hyaluronic acid dermal filler for long-lasting results. The final result is a gel with a smooth consistency that flows easily into the skin and provides a smooth, natural look and feel. All other currently approved hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are made of granular consistency gels. And Juvederm is the first hyaluronic acid dermal filler that has demonstrated its safety and effectiveness in persons of color.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance found in all mammals that helps to hydrate and add volume to your skin. In addition to its use as an aesthetic treatment, hyaluronic acid has also been used for more than 20 years for injection into arthritic joints to aid movement as well as for eye surgeries and wound repair.